Being a fun music teaching studio means a lot more than just having a smile on your face or playing games every once in a while. It can also mean your students learn faster and more thoroughly. Find out how in this episode.
- Gamifying Music Instruction Part 1: Why “FUN” is Not a Dirty Word
- Gamifying Music Instruction Part 2: Flipping the Fun-Work Balance
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
- VMT103: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Profitable
- VMT104: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Welcoming
- VMT105: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Professional
- VMT106: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Cool
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don't miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you're enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click "view in iTunes" if it doesn't automatically open there
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I'll see you there. 🙂