The primary goal of my studio and how I structure my curricula is all about opening doors for my students. I want them to have excellent technique and reading skills, yes, but I also want them to know about improvisation, lead sheets, composing and all genres of music so that they have a wide variety of musical paths to choose from.
- Improvisation and Cats: How to Start Scared!
- VMT035: Improvisation as a Tool for Music Teachers
- VMT037: How to Improve Your Students’ Duet Skills
- The Best Evenly-Levelled Piano Duets for Piano Students
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
- VMT103: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Profitable
- VMT104: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Welcoming
- VMT105: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Professional
- VMT106: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Cool
- VMT107: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Fun
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 😊