Have you thought about the experience of a new student and their parents in your studio? Do you think they would feel welcomed and validated in their decision to join right from the get-go? We’ll explore strategies to make sure they do in this episode.
- 5 Stages of Piano Parent Onboarding
- VMT018: 3 Emails You Should Send All New Piano Parents
- How to Plan a New Piano Student Interview or Meeting
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
- VMT103: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Profitable
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂