Choosing repertoire which feels relevant and which our students love sounds like it would be an obvious priority for us teachers. But sometimes we can get so caught up in the weeds of teaching that we forget about the music. Take a step back with me to check in and see if your studio meets this foundational criteria.
- VMT099: Listen. No Really, Listen. No, REALLY Listen
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
- VMT103: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Profitable
- VMT104: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Welcoming
- VMT105: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Professional
- VMT106: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Cool
- VMT107: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Fun
- VMT108: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Open
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to view and download all of the episode transcripts.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂